Set in the picturesque rural setting of the Porongurups, this property does not come along often. A great farming background has been forged on this land but reluctantly the owner has decided to now sell. 26km from Mt Barker and 42km from Albany this 100ha farm is ready for viewing.
Two titles are the basis of this property with one dwelling on each. These titles will be sold as a whole and together with excellent fencing, plenty of water, seasonal creek, both cattle and sheep yards, shearing shed and approximately 80ha of cleared/arable land, this wont last long.
For a viewing call Graham.
* 3016 hectares,(7452 acres) in total, 2680 hectares (6622 acres) arable
* York Gum, Jam, Mallee - Clay Loam, Gravel Loam, Sandy Gravel
* 10 Paddocks, good to very good ringlock on steel fencing
* 24 Dams many with graded catchments - 423m average rainfall
* Adequate sheds and silos, 5 stand shearing shed with steel yards
* Sold grain and stock production unit
* Nice home with all modern facilities
* Four bedroom, two bathroom house in very good condition