* Uninterrupted views of King George Sound, Lake Seppings and Oyster Harbour
* 468m2 elevated block
* Only 5 minutes to Middleton Beach & city
* Million dollar views at a bargain price
* Build your dream home, capitalise on the views and watch the whales play
* Large 809m2 block with a brick three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Double car bay shed at rear of garden
* Huge triple car length car port with roller door
* Over sized hybrid solar system with the ability to adapt to store power
* Reverse cycle a/c to rear living area
* Call Jack today on 0417 096 825
* 170 m from Middleton Beach
* 400m from local restaurants, coffee strip and local boutiques
* Fully furnished upstairs unit
* Three bedrooms - main bedroom fitted with queen bed, remaining two have double singles
* Open plan kitchen, dining, living area
* Gas cooking, heating and hot water system
* Balcony entertaining area to rear with access to shared rear garden
* Lawn mowing and gardening included
12 MONTH LEASE
Set on the outskirts of the Kendenup townsite, this beautifully finished home absolutely has to be seen. Positioned perfectly on the just over 8acres is this three bedroom, one bathroom home with wrap around verandah, shed and pergola that houses the jacuzzi. Built in robes, a reverse cycle air conditioner, gas stove and vinyl planks leave the lucky buyer with nothing to do!
Stunning views to the Porongorups and Stirling Ranges accompanied by 362.1m of road frontage ensures that you get to fully enjoy the scenic lifestyle.
* Award winning three bedroom, two bathroom home with a study zone
* Fully furnished
* Amazing 180 degree ocean, harbour and lake views - cant be built out
* Open plan living with two balconies on each level to enjoy the views
* Quality fittings throughout including stone benchtops
* High tech and energy efficient including alarm, intercom system and solar panels
* Large high span double garage with shelves and storage area
* Quiet location close to beaches, parks, school and shops
6 months lease
Step inside this "cute as a button" freshly renovated home and be delighted with what you will see.
Entering through the front door, you will pass the fully enclosed sunroom sitting area into the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with plenty of room to spread out. This area is temperature controlled by a split system air conditioner and the kitchen is complete with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space. With two large bedrooms and a sweeping sized bathroom, you will have no problems putting your own stamp on this home.
The back door takes you to a roomy outdoor deck, which then steps down and takes you into the fully enclosed backyard and the huge 6x9m shed.
This property is located on 779m2, literally just moments away from the local IGA, post office and much more, making country living a walk in the park.
See it to believe it. Call today to arrange a private inspection!
* Big 734m2 block in exclusive "Leanda Estate"
* Great views to CBD and Oyster Harbour glimpses
* Super location close to shops and amenities
* Short drive to CBD
* Opposite bush and close to walk trails
* Absolute bargain price
* Be quick, call Jason now!
* Beautiful contemporary home with three living areas
* Commanding central kitchen, living and alfresco
* Dual living areas - kids one end, mum and dad have own private retreat
* Room for caravan bay, BIG double garage
* A beautiful home with quality fittings
* Exclusive to Evan
Appealing to everyone: Family, professionals, investors to retirees, the perfect family home and everything in between. Located on a generous 689 square metre block, this well established home has four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus an office - leaving potential for a fifth bedroom. A north-facing, light and airy open plan kitchen, dining and family area is the hub of the home and allows for great entertaining with solar passive living, plus private theatre. The modern and practical kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and two ovens making cooking meals so easy.
Stepping out into the fully enclosed backyard you have a large western facing alfresco area, again making this property an entertainer's delight. Side access to the 5mx8m high roofed, powered shed with a hoist allows you to park your boat, caravan or camper securely and have your very own workshop.
Location-wise this property ticks all the boxes. Being close to the CBD, local shops, parks, sporting grounds and schools will make everyday living so much easier. This is a must-see home, priced to sell.