With fantastic tenants residing till September 2022, this excellent investment property is the one to look at. Offering a solid brick and iron home with three bedrooms and one bathroom, open plan living, dining and kitchen, this is a little beauty. There is a large shed/workshop at the rear of the property and plenty of garden space and rear patio. Make this yours before it goes!!
* Large family home in sought after Yakamia, close to schools and CBD
* North facing home, entry hall leads to front lounge room
* Open plan kitchen has expansive dining and living area which opens to covered patio
* Modern kitchen with all mod cons and has door access to carport
* Spacious master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
* The four other family bedrooms all have built in robes
* Family bathroom has bath and shower with separate second toilet
* Current tenant moving out mid October, rental potential $550 per week
* Side access to back suitable for boat or caravan, 22.8 metre frontage
* Call today for private viewing for this superb property on 800m2 of land
Here arises a unique opportunity to live in highly sought-after Little Grove, only a stones throw away from the beautiful Princess Royal Harbour. This 2009 built property appeals to pretty much anyone in its own right, due to its vast number of features. The picturesque wrap around verandah to the large kitchen, wide hallways and theatre room, this property uniquely finds something for everyone.
Located beautifully on a low maintenance 654m2 lot, the spacious custom-designed home just fits into its surroundings wonderfully, so you can relax, entertain, follow the sun, and be sheltered from the weather year-round.
Split brilliantly inside, the master suite presents at the front of the property with reverse cycle air conditioning, spacious walk-through robes and his and hers basins in the en-suite. The remaining three bedrooms and second bathroom complete with claw-foot bath are situated at the far end of the house in what is essentially a ‘family wing’. All bedrooms have built in robes and continue the theme of ‘space’ throughout.
In a limited market, there is sure to be strong competition to secure this gem. To book a private inspection, please call Jack today.
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
Built for comfort. Immaculately presented four bedroom, two bathroom, three living areas and outdoor entertaining cater for the largest family.
Open plan living allows for central family gatherings where the children can spill out into their own retreat. Dad's workshop and garaging will impress too!
All set on 1,266sqm allotment.
First Home Open Saturday 23.10.2021 if not sold prior. Private viewings only with Evan.
* Stroll to cappuccino strip, restaurants, shopping
* Immaculate apartment with views of Albany's foreshore
* Situated 100m from bus transport and UWA
* Opportunity for holiday rental or affordable entry into city living
* Ditch the car and enjoy the city!
Set on just under two hectares of land, this home spells peace and privacy right from the front gate. This rural property is just a short 2km drive from the town centre, providing you with the best of both worlds.
Park your car in the 3-bay garage and step inside to the open plan living/dining area with both a reverse cycle air conditioner and a wood fire to have the perfect temperature control throughout all seasons. Adjoining the dining room is a spacious farm-style kitchen, including a brand-new gas oven and stove. Down the hallway you will find 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, plus a substantial sized bathroom and laundry.
The wooden clad character home has a wraparound veranda, where you can sit and savour the views of Mt Barrow and listen to the birds’ chirp.
Additional features and infrastructure:
-The orchard includes approximately 40 varied fruit trees, including plums, peaches, pears, cherries, apples and grapes
-12mx8m powered brick stables plus tack room with water trough
-Very large chook pen and vegetable patch
-Multipurpose 10mx10m, powered, galvanised tin shed with divider wall
This property everything you could need plus more, and is not short of space and storage. We expect this one to be snapped up quickly, so give Chloe a call on 0437 308 533 to secure a viewing today.
This lovely 3 x 1 character home with a fully self-contained 1x1 Granny flat is jam packed with features, all sitting on a big 832m2 securely fenced block.
* Step into the feature sunroom which welcomes you into the home
* Three big bedrooms with mirrored built in robes to the Main bedroom
* Huge, beautifully renovated kitchen with glazed overhead cupboards and Chef appliances
* Dining room adjoins the kitchen, flowing off into the lounge room
* Beautiful jarrah floors and lots of character features
* Air-conditioning and wood fire heater to the lounge room for added ambiance
* Two toilets in the main home, big laundry and lots of cupboard storage
* Plenty of undercover parking
* Big shed, rainwater tank and lot’s more!!
* Fruit trees and a chook pen
* Super location close to all amenities and CBD
* Fantastic fully self-contained Granny flat offering one bedroom, living room, nicely appointed kitchen, bathroom, air-conditioning along with a covered outdoor area and own fenced yard
This property is perfect as a family home or for the savvy investor looking to maximise rental returns. Priced to sell. Call Jason now to view on 0403 260 404.
* Make the break from the hustle and bustle of city life
* Enjoy the lifestyle amongst a rural community at the foothills of the Stirling Ranges
* Small vibrant community nestled between Cranbrook and Mount Barker
* Just an hours drive to the coast and city of Albany
* Zoned Rural Residential, explore the possibilities
* Build your lifestyle home here and enjoy the tranquillity of country life
* Power available, corner block
* Fully cleared 1.7 hectares of land, opposite a nature reserve
* Call today for more information
Nestled in the quiet cul-de-sac of Madison Gardens sits this delightful standalone three bedroom brick and tile home. The home is in a group of four and with no strata fees is sure to appeal to any astute buyer.
This inviting home has many features including:
Sunny north facing lounge
Three great size bedrooms, all with built in robes
Huge semi-ensuite to main bedroom
Roller shutter to main bedroom
Reverse cycle air conditioner
Single lock up garage
Paved parking for two cars
Shade sail over outdoor area
Spacious, fully fenced rear area
Call me today for your private inspection
Greg Crane 0428 952 601
* Large 11.12ha block in Kendenup
* A gentle slope provides stunning views across the region
* 15 minutes to Mount Barker and 45 minutes to Albany
* The block is mostly fenced and has a dam
* Currently share cropped with Canola
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
This beautiful piece of land just 10-15 minutes from Mt Barker and 45 mins to Albany should not be missed. Ideally suited to those wanting an income/hobby farm. Everything is here to create a pleasant lifestyle, just add your dream home.
There are three lots, each with their own title (approximately 40 acres each). All titles are fenced with 6-7ft high professionally erected deer fencing and high metal gates. This is a great advantage as stock can be purchased from close regional cattle sale yards and no stock can escape, nor any of your time wasted chasing stock or fixing fences as they are all in good condition. All soils are mostly good quality red loam, with small amount of dark good growing sand soils. Lot 1537 has power, 3 substantial sheds, being a large hay machinery/ hay shed, ample shearing/store shed & a separate holding or storage shed. Bore. Metal cattle yards ample for 60 head. Professionally built set of deer yards & some usable sheep yards.
The whole farm is softly sloping down to a centre valley and there are splendid views of Porongurup & The Stirlings. A very pleasant setting indeed. Plenty of house sites to choose from capturing the views of your choice.
These blocks can be sold separately or as one.
Considering selling? #listwithlusty