This family home with nothing to do was built in 2011 from brick and iron. The property comes complete with gardens, block paving, drive through garage and reverse cycle air conditioning. The alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and viewings will certainly not disappoint.
* A well presented four bedroom, two bathroom double brick home* Water glimpses from a 762m2 block* Large 6m x 6m shed with sliding patio doors and windows* Large living areas* The perfect family home* Side gate access for boat/caravan* They really don't build houses like this anymore!Considering selling? #listwithlusty
If you are looking for a complete and affordable home package, then you must call today to arrange an inspection of this fully renovated home.The front yard is secured with a sturdy traditional picket fence and you enter the home via a welcoming front door from the front verandah. Once inside you get the “family home” feeling with an open plan lounge and dining area that flows to a modern and well equipped kitchen. The spacious master bedroom is at the front and includes an ensuite, the other four bedrooms share the family bathroom. In addition, you have a large separate second living room that opens to a back verandah. The property has space for two cars under the main roof carport secured by an auto roller door. The front and back yards are fully fenced and secure for your young children or family pets. At the back is a generous size shed that provides parking for a vehicle plus plenty of space for a workshop or games/activity room. There is also another carport on the side. Call today to arrange a private inspection of this affordable property. You will be surprised!
Definitely worth viewing, this cute cottage is right in town on the foothill of Mount Melville. Built in 1945 it would suit an investor, first homebuyer, downsizer or possibly suit as an office for a professional. The property is only a couple of minutes’ walk to the CBD and has a pleasant outlook over town from the front rooms. Enter via an enclosed front porch, entrance to home is via a wide passageway. There is a large living room at the front with reverse cycle heating and cooling and a generous size master bedroom with robes. The second bedroom is a standard size and the third is a single. All share a renovated bathroom which includes a second toilet. The kitchen was renovated in 2007 and is very serviceable, a big laundry and covered patio are on the side. Property includes a single garage. The large backyard would suit a gardener or create an outdoor living area. An inspection is a must for this cottage on 736m2 of land, zoning is R30 and all services are connected. Call today for a viewing.
A beautiful, rustic one bedroom, one bathroom, insulated mud brick unit, set to the side of a level clearing where you are able to custom build your forever home. The comfortable unit, complete with scheme water, power and a tile fire has potential in itself.Anybody contemplating building should call Jack to schedule an inspection of this great property today!#listwithlusty
* Set in a quiet central location close to Emu Point* Three bedrooms, two living, outdoor dining* Great starter home, no stamp duty* Big workshop, caravan storage, access to rear* Shops, schools, hospital - 2 mins away
* It's time to live the dream* Extensive 1328m2 block zoned R20* This is the last large block available on the street at the highest setting* Sensational views spanning Lake Seppings and out over the sound covering Breaksea and Michaelmas Island* Fully fenced block* All services available for construction straight away* A truly premium block in one of the most desirable suburbs and streets* You will never want to move again!* Boundary outline in pictures is approximate
* Expansive views over Albany* Right of way access from Serpentine Road* 1399m2 of land zoned R30, right in town opposite the Albany Plaza* Classic character, jarrah floors, freshly painted* Fantastic storage under house
* Well presented three bedroom secluded home* Spacious grounds and sun filled outdoor garden* Open plan, central kitchen* Rented at $290/wk, tenant on periodical and would like to stay* Good return for cash buyer
* Four bedroom, two bathroom home* Open plan kitchen/dining/family* Two huge living areas* Carport, garage and workshop* Close to schools and shopping centre* Easy care 782m2 block