Appealing to everyone: Family, professionals, investors to retirees, the perfect family home and everything in between. Located on a generous 689 square metre block, this well established home has four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus an office - leaving potential for a fifth bedroom. A north-facing, light and airy open plan kitchen, dining and family area is the hub of the home and allows for great entertaining with solar passive living. The modern and practical kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and two ovens making cooking meals so easy.
Stepping out into the fully enclosed backyard you have a large western facing alfresco area, again making this property an entertainer's delight. Side access to the 5mx8m high roofed, powered shed with a hoist allows you to park your boat, caravan or camper securely and have your very own workshop.
Location-wise this property ticks all the boxes. Being close to the CBD, local shops, parks, sporting grounds and schools will make everyday living so much easier. This is a must-see home, priced to sell.
* Great 3x2 home in growth suburb of Lockyer
* This home is perfect for 1st homebuyers, empty nesters or investors
* Very functional home on 453m2 block
* Fantastic location on a quiet street, close to schools, shops, parks and CBD
* Be quick, this home is priced to sell!
* Call Jason to view now!
This home ticks all the boxes for the savvy buyer.
Very functional family home offering four big bedrooms with built in robes, home office, full width verandah with exposed beams and an impressive double door entry.
Big kitchen with lots of storage and island bench.
Great living/dining area with wood heater and feature brick work.
Family room with feature exposed beams and gas heater.
Big laundry area.
Lots of parking with room for the boat, caravan, and trailer.
Great buying in this growth suburb.
This one will not last!
Call Jason now to view!
* Neat as a pin two-bedroom Hardie Plank cottage built in 1987
* Verandah’s front and back
* Great kitchen with brand new stove
* Open plan living area
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling, electric storage hot water
* Plans available for new home extensions
* Big 14m x 9m powered shed at the back
* Quiet street close to schools and supermarket
* Huge 2150m2 block
Call Peter or Jo today for a private viewing
Newly renovated, modern 4x2 family home.
The new master suite offers a large walk-thru his 'n' hers robe as well as a luxurious ensuite and with double vanity, shower and toilet.
At the opposite end of the home, are 3 large bedrooms with full-width built in robes, main bathroom, laundry and toilet.
The highlight of this brick-veneer home is undoubtedly the kitchen, dining and outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the property together with the high vaulted ceilings and double windows that catch the morning sun perfectly.
A good sized back yard with chook pen and fruit trees leaves a beautiful space for the kids to play.
Currently tenanted at $400/pw but tenants are happy to move out before settlement.
Considering Selling? #listwithlusty
* Options available at this inner city industrial site
* Currently tenanted on a monthly basis, tenant keen to stay
* Have income while waiting to develop
* Close to CBD and easy access to arterial roads
* Ready to re develop for business use either as owner operator or investor
* Large 961m2 block with 21.2m street frontage
* Connected to sewer and all services
* Call today for a private viewing
The expansive views from this majestic, tri-level, brick and colourbond home encompass Oyster Harbour, King George Sound, Emu Point and beyond. Simply move in, sit back and enjoy this special home. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level , enjoy the spectacular views. The hub of the house, in the middle level, boasts a massive open plan kitchen/dining area, a viewing sun room, main living area and formal lounge together with the laundry. Of course the expansive entertaining deck feels as though you are actually over the water. The lower level features a huge recreation room with bedroom and bathroom, a tradesman's workshop, cellar and a huge balcony for outdoor living. There is a double lock-up garage with double length carport, so don't worry about car/boat space. In a beautiful family oriented suburb you will find peace in this exquisite home with amazing views.
* Fabulous starter home
* Renovated and upgraded to the 21st century
* 809m2 block
* Four spacious bedrooms
* European style combined bathroom and laundry
* Large open plan living/kitchen and dining area
* Rear patio for entertaining
* Patio storeroom
* Garden shed and easy care gardens
This home is very practical and will work well for any family, first home buyers, or investors. Located on a generous 817m2 block, within minutes of the water, general store, and the local Woolworths. Enjoy total peacefulness with fountains located at the front and back of the property, cancelling out any road noise.
Walking through the front door you will enter the open plan kitchen/dining area with a beautiful tile fire. To the left is access to the garage and a large bedroom. Taking a step down you will head into the theatre feel lounge room, with sliding doors opening to the back patio. To the right of the kitchen, you can walk down the hallway where you will find three decent sized bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet, and laundry, also providing access to the patio.
Side access from the front of the property takes you out the back to an extra garage, large garden shed, shaded and private patio area and an air-conditioned teenager’s retreat or sleepout.
This property really has a lot to offer, do not miss this opportunity!
This property is a must view as it is simply the best value for money if you are looking for a family home on a big block complete with a powered shed. While this four bedroom home was built in 2006 by the current owners, it is in immaculate as new condition, ready to move in without having to do a thing to it. Set in a cul de sac this four bedroom brick and tile home features master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, three guest bedrooms have built in robes and share a family bathroom. The entry hall leads to a generous sized open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is well equipped with all the mod cons and wide space for fridge and freezer. French door from this area lead to a separate lounge/theatre room and in addition there is a covered patio complete with blinds taking advantage of the northerly aspect. The home has many other features which include Solar hot water , reverse cycle heating and cooling, water softener and rain water tank plumbed to the kitchen plus a huge 7mx7m double garage under the main roof. The property also includes a 12mx9m colour bond powered shed, wood shed, bore for the garden and covered orchard and garden area. This property on 4627m2 of land is a must a must to inspect. Call today for a private inspection.
This 2015 built 3x2 in McKail is only a 2 minute walk to the local parks and playground. The perfect family home with brilliant areas throughout, is not to be missed. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area, separate theatre room, outdoor fire pit/entertaining area along with the premium home built with SMEG appliances reads no expense has been spared. This will not last long, call Jack Lusty today!
Considering Selling? #listwithlusty
* Beautifully presented brick and tile unit for over 55's
* Built in 2000 and in immaculate condition, like new
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom and two toilets
* Generous size main bedroom with built in robes
* Well designed kitchen with tiled floor flowing through to dining area
* Gas cook top, electric oven and electric hot water system
* Separate lounge at front has vaulted ceiling
* Rear paved patio is full length of the home, plenty of room for pot plants
* Unit is ready to move straight in to, nothing to do
* Quality fittings through out
* Well managed strata complete with small garden at front