Step inside this "cute as a button" freshly renovated home and be delighted with what you will see.
Entering through the front door, you will pass the fully enclosed sunroom sitting area into the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with plenty of room to spread out. This area is temperature controlled by a split system air conditioner and the kitchen is complete with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space. With two large bedrooms and a sweeping sized bathroom, you will have no problems putting your own stamp on this home.
The back door takes you to a roomy outdoor deck, which then steps down and takes you into the fully enclosed backyard and the huge 6x9m shed.
This property is located on 779m2, literally just moments away from the local IGA, post office and much more, making country living a walk in the park.
See it to believe it. Call today to arrange a private inspection!
If you are looking for a lifestyle block to build your own home on to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life, then look no further than this picturesque escape. The kikuyu, clover and ryegrass pastures have an excellent fertilizer history with an average of 100-125kg/ha distributed year after year. Only 25 minutes to Albany, this will surely sell quickly.
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
* Brick home, new iron roof in quiet street on large block
* Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom has vanity and toilet
* Two bathrooms and three toilets
* Huge living room with wood fire place
* Generous sized kitchen and separate dining room
* Activity room and sunroom at the back
* Large lock up shed/garage plus carport
* Grow your own fruit and vegies in the backyard
* Huge 1750m2 block with 41m frontage
* Call today for private inspection
* Well located on main street with quality service and products
* Opportunity to expand offering strong growth
* Attractive lease plus options with trained staff
* Excellent plant & equipment, well maintained premises and easy access for heavy vehicles
* Excellent turnover and net profit - enquiries to agent
* Only 3.6kms from Mt Barker, 2.6 acres.
* Good house site and views back to Mt Barker
* Bottom block able to dam water runoff
* Very appealing, sun filled hobby farm
* Develop to your needs $70,000 - $90,000
* Exclusive to Evan