If you are looking for a lifestyle block to build your own home on to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life, then look no further than this picturesque escape. The kikuyu, clover and ryegrass pastures have an excellent fertilizer history with an average of 100-125kg/ha distributed year after year. Only 25 minutes to Albany, this will surely sell quickly.
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
* Brick and tile home on large block
* Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom has vanity and toilet
* Huge living room with wood fire place
* Separate dining room
* Generous sized kitchen with gas cook top
* Activity room at the back
* Family bathroom and two toilets
* Large lock up shed/garage plus carport
* Huge 1750m2 block, call today for private inspection
Set in the picturesque rural setting of the Porongurups, this property does not come along often. A great farming background has been forged on this land but reluctantly the owner has decided to now sell. 26km from Mt Barker and 42km from Albany this 100ha farm is ready for viewing.
Two titles are the basis of this property with one dwelling on each. These titles will be sold as a whole and together with excellent fencing, plenty of water, seasonal creek, both cattle and sheep yards, shearing shed and approximately 80ha of cleared/arable land, this wont last long.
For a viewing call Graham.
* Well located on main street with quality service and products
* Opportunity to expand offering strong growth
* Attractive lease plus options with trained staff
* Excellent plant & equipment, well maintained premises and easy access for heavy vehicles
* Excellent turnover and net profit - enquiries to agent
* Only 3.6kms from Mt Barker, 2.6 acres.
* Good house site and views back to Mt Barker
* Bottom block able to dam water runoff
* Very appealing, sun filled hobby farm
* Develop to your needs $70,000 - $90,000
* Exclusive to Evan