A beautiful, rustic one bedroom, one bathroom, insulated mud brick unit, set to the side of a level clearing where you are able to custom build your forever home.
The comfortable unit, complete with scheme water, power and a tile fire has potential in itself.
Anybody contemplating building should call Jack to schedule an inspection of this great property today!
* Four bedroom, two bathroom home on easy care 554m2 block
* Only 1 minute to the city centre
* Big open plan kitchen/dining/family area
* Three alfresco decking areas
* Downstairs room suitable for a private home business
* 6m x 9m garage/workshop
* Northerly aspect enjoys the warm winter sun
* Walk to schools & shops
* Suit nesters or investors
* It's time to live the dream
* Extensive 1328m2 block zoned R20
* This is the last large block available on the street at the highest setting
* Sensational views spanning Lake Seppings and out over the sound covering Breaksea and Michaelmas Island
* Fully fenced block
* All services available for construction straight away
* A truly premium block in one of the most desirable suburbs and streets
* You will never want to move again!
* Boundary outline in pictures is approximate
This 'Best for Value' Park Home presents great value with a familiar design and in a great location of the park with a treed outlook and backyard garden. The classic two bedrooms and one bathroom floorplan, with two living areas and kitchen/dining combined, is immaculately presented and generously priced to sell. There is room for one car in the carport and offers a garden shed for your convenience. Don't hesitate to call Graham for a viewing.
* Double brick and tile
* Comfortable three bedroom home on an 865m2 block
* The absolute definition of "good bones"
* Large rear garden with access and full reticulation
* Close to Mount Lockyer Primary School
* Potential to value add down the track
* Multiple large sheds to rear of property
* Tile fire in lounge room
* Huge rear patio spanning the entire width of the house
* First home owners, renovators and investors unite, this one will not last long
* A very sound investment with handsome income stream
* Four bedroom, two bathroom home with large living area
* Big outdoor views and entertaining, alfresco dining
* Workshop and double garage, good hardstand for van
* Handy access to school, shops and coastal walks
* Exclusive to Evan
* Quiet and tranquil location
* Minutes from local supermarket and amenities
* Magnificent views to Emu Point Boat Harbour
* Looking over reserve, never be built out
* Suit a pole home, drive straight off street
* BAL assessment done.... BAL19
* Site survey and soil classification reports available
* Ready to go to commence your dream home
* Large 1675m2 block connected to sewer, water and power
* Call Peter or Jo today for more detailed information
This charming Park Home presents great value with a familiar design and in a great location of the park. The classic two bedrooms and one bathroom floor plan, with separate living and kitchen/dining combined with air conditioning, this is immaculately presented and generously priced to sell. There is room for two cars in the carport and offers a garden shed for your convenience. Don't hesitate to call Graham for a viewing.
* First one sold in five days!
* Walk to town and shops
* All services in place, electricity, water, sewer
* 623m2 block with access to rear
* Good project for handyman/tradie
* Be quick, last property had multiple offers
* Exclusive to Evan